Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Logo!

It has been a while since I've posted a new blog, but this time we've got a new logo! It's something I made in Illustrator and I really like the way it turned out. Its got a comical feel to it and it required me more effort than usual, which is a good thing. I believe that a person excels best out of their comfort zone and by challenging yourself everyday to do something you wouldn't normally feel comfortable doing you will discover who you really are and what you are capable of. So for anyone who is trying to learn webs design and graphic art, keep reading, studying, and most importantly, set high goals for yourself. You will see your work develop and become better after each project.

Here is our logo:


Until next time,

John Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment