Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Xbox One?

As most of us know it, the newest addition to the Xbox family will be released later this year. They have named it the Xbox One. Forget the whole 720 degree thing. They went with one. I was personally hoping for something more creative, but once again, Microsoft never ceases to disappoint me. This is what I know about the Xbox One.


  • Blu Ray optical disk drive
  • 8 gigs of RAM
  • 500 gig non-replaceable hard drive
  • An AMD GPU
  • "Multitasking"
  • It's black
  • Voice control
This is just a basic list, but it does seem promising. The only thing that I am not too keen about is the non-replaceable hard drive. I have multiple hard drives for my current Xbox 360 and I find it convenient to use them rather than some sort of external source. Yet, since they are raising the ante by making it 500 gigs of space, this might make my situation irrelevant. I am very excited to see some live testing of it or reviews by anyone who gets their hands on it early.

Have a good day!
- John

No comments:

Post a Comment