Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer School

Today has been one of the days where you wish you had more than 24 hours. I've recently been on a informational crunch, trying to learn as much of everything as possible. I've realized that this is the least efficient way to go about this. Instead of trying to refine my knowledge of javascript, develop my html skills, learn PHP, Ruby, and Python, I've concluded that I need to focus on a single topic and just devote all the time I would be dedicating to everything else towards this one skill.

It's just so rewarding to feel the sense of accomplishment when you spend thirty minutes debugging a bit of code and finally see a working result. I just really want to keep learning more and more.

I notice I really sound lame. Wanting to learn and all.

So if anybody needs me I will be stationed in front of my drawing pad and dsktop for the next 12 hours.

Enjoy the day!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment