Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Minecraft Server?

Once again, good morning! Today I was rethinking opening up a Minecraft server and I know it has been something Brooks and I wanted to do. We were thinking of creating a specialized sort of server, maybe one dedicated to the Invasion Mod. If you don't know what that is here is a link that will describe it better than I can.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/780480-151forge-invasion-mod-v0116-so-you-think-your-base-is-tough-do-you/

If anybody else knows mods similar to this or game mode they would like to see incorporated into a server, let us know! We are up for a challenge. I personally want to have friendly server with a very strong community, no matter the size.

For those of you who are avid Minecrafters who are online look for Brooks and I.

John: almostcertain
Brooks: bammer1244

Recently we've been on the Shotbow Server, a server with an assortment of game modes, including one that is similar to Super Smash Bros. Another popular one is the MineZ game mode, a very good representation of the DayZ Mod in Arma 2.

I'll have more information regarding servers we play on later! Until then, have a good day!

- John

No comments:

Post a Comment