Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

We are the Waiting

As the sun rises over the Atlantic Ocean, Belliavis Studios still does not have access to their website. The 72 hour mark is about to pass and if we still can't reach our web host, I will have to take matters into my own hands and make a few calls. It's a bit frustrating but I am sure once it starts to work correctly it will be a blast.

I'm currently working on a website for a small aromatic business, and I must say it is looking pretty nice. Once I have it finished I will make sure to link you guys to it so ya'll can check it out. It's a quick project, but it will certainly get the job done for our client's needs. Brooks and I are both also anticipating another web project from a wood working client. We will be in charge of Facebook promotions, re-vamping his current website, and hopefully anything else that he claims needs to be fixed. 

A busy start to our spring of 2013!

Enjoy your day!

John :D

We could also use some followers on Twitter! We will follow back ;)
https://twitter.com/BelliAvis

No comments:

Post a Comment