Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Projects in the works

It's been awhile since we have produced any real content whether it would be a video, animation, or anything  for that matter. Things are in the works though, and we are developing a couple different ideas and scripts. For anyone who has ever written anything, they understand what it takes to be genuinely original. A good script is never written, it is rewritten. Several times. As far as writing goes I personally have never been fantastic at getting my ideas and thoughts down on paper or typed up. But it is important to have a script or even just an outline to get every and all ideas down. Ideas have a tendency to leave me when I don't record them as I have been noticing more and more. It also helps to read ideas written down out loud. It really takes form when you hear it for yourself. Hopefully in the very short future we will be producing some more content.
-Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment