Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

PC Lyfe

I have been a long time Macintosh user, and by that I mean I'm still using my 5.5 year old white MacBook. It has been a trooper for me, withstanding multiple drops and years of wear and tear. Along with my admiration of the physical MacBook itself, I have also become fond of its operation system. I started on Leopard and stuck with it for the majority of my time on the laptop, but once an update of Minecraft came out that made compatability for the laptop to run the game on the current OS, I had to upgrade to Snow Leopard. Turned out that I didn't have to even do that because it was simply a bug.

Once I became bored of console gaming (Xbox 360) I decided that I would give PC gaming a try. Brooks had purchased a beast of a rig that he put together all at once. Mine is a stock HP but after a couple paychecks I had beefed up the GPU, cooling system, and filled up all of my RAM slots. I'll get Brooks to post his tech specs sometime this week :P

Ever since I had installed Minecraft on this PC it has been very hard for me to turn on my Xbox for anything more than Netflix. Everything from how the game looks to how it sounds has just skyrocketed in quality.

Enjoy your day :D

Plant a tree. It's Earth Day.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment