Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Arrgh

We are still waiting on our website to be editable... I made a minor mistake when purchasing it and picked a Linux version for the web hosting. Once I realized the mistake I made and I had to change it over to Windows and it is still pending the transaction. If you were view Belliavis.com right now (I recommend that you don't), you will see this simple red box and a lame picture in the background. Nevertheless, I am still excited to get it up and running! whenever that may be...

We also want to know what you people want to see, let it be videos, short films, Let's Plays, or podcasts, we would just like to get a understanding of what our viewers would like to see from us.

If there are any other blogs out there that are viewing our blog feel free to let us know about yours and we will gladly mention you in an upcoming post to help promote fellow blogs.

On that note, and after a long day, enjoy the rest of your night!

Sincerely
John from B.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment